Haro JETLIFE x CEEK 29"
Chad Kerley is immersed in street culture and the latest Haro Bikes collaboration connects Chad's BMX influence to the hip hop world in a real way. Chad's own Ceek Life brand is the catalyst of this partnership, with CK joining forces with New Orleans based hip hop collaborative Jetlife for the Haro X Jetlife 29". With the sign off from Jetlife founder, Curren$y, it's built on Chad Kerley's signature B.M.F. big bike frameset, with a custom metallic green paint scheme and Jetlife graphics all around. Chad was hands on for the details, with gold components, a rear disc brake, sealed cassette hub and personal touches like his signature Premium grips, this bike is money. Limited to 120 pieces worldwide. Get one locked in before the cash runs out.
- 6061-T6 heat-treated alloy frame. Integrated head tube, mid BB shell
- 1 1/8" full chromoly fork w/internally threaded steerer tube. Tapered legs
- Haro Baseline 3-pc chromoly crank. 8-spline 175mm
- Haro Lineage alloy top load stem
- Haro B.M.F. chromoly 4-piece bars
- 36 hole double wall rims
- Radius mechanical 2-piston disc brake
- Sealed bearing hubs, 17t cassette rear
- Haro B.M.F railed seat
- Haro 4-spoke alloy 39t sprocket
- Premium CK grips